Niagara T-Class Concentric Inclined Screen
The Niagara T-Class two-bearing vibrating screen offers a high degree of versatility and is configurable to almost any application
- Concentric shaft assembly provides a range of speed and stroke combinations to accommodate a variety of loads and tonnages.
- Robust body design with non-welded side plates promotes machine longevity.
- The flanged shaft housing features Huck bolts on either side to maintain the factory seal between the shaft housing and side plate.
- Reinforcing plate, formed with 90-degree vertical edges, creates side plate stiffness by tying the upper and lower decks together to resist side plate deflection.
- Customized with cambered or flat decks to accommodate virtually any combination of tensioned or modular screen media.
- Cambered deck machines are equipped with the Ty-Rail™ quick-tensioning system. Ty-Rail cuts screen change-out time in half and reduces costly downtime.
- The Niagara T-Class two-bearing vibrating screen offers a high degree of versatility, and is configurable to almost any application.
- Classifying (Wet or Dry )